Monday, June 26, 2006

America's Roller Coast


David and I stopped for a day at Cedar Point on our way back from the wedding. We figured it might be our last chance to go before moving "out west". The weather was great and we had a fun day together.


David really worked up his appetite.
He was so hungry he could eat a whole rollercoaster!


Survey: Do you think this individual looks old enough to smoke?


David and I were amazed at the number of teenagers we saw smoking. Some of them looked to only be about 13 or 14 years old!

6 comments:

Dan & Angie said...

How fun for you guys!! Sounds like you had a great weekend together ... we're looking forward to many great weekends with you in the Twin Cities!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! We love Cedar Point! Glad you had fun. WHen do you move?

TheGaffords said...

Still haven't sold the house yet. It's all waiting on that...

Shannon said...

Hey Melissa,

Thanks so much for posting on my blog! Brian said you're Kristin's cousin. She's so sweet. Yeah I am elementary. I've applied at Oak Hill and Mississinewa and I just gave my resume to the Mississinewa superintendent. So I guess I'm just kind of in waiting mode. Any suggestions??

Keetha Broyles said...

David - - - - I thought I HAD A BIG MOUTH, but I can't swallow an entire coaster WHOLE!!! :-)

Keri said...

DAVID GAFFORD!!!!!!!!!! My mom pointed me to your blog! You look SO HAPPY and your wife is beautiful!!! It's been SO LONG since I saw you! We've been going to Westview lately and that of course always reminds me of our fun days as children! =)

P.S. This is Keri Broyles...LOL