Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm sure you've been wondering...

I know you're all dying to find out how the second day of the yard sale went. Let me put it this way: I was able to take an hour and a half nap in the afternoon. All in all it was about as productive as day one, but in the end, I've got a couple hundred extra bucks so I guess it was worth the work. But it was a lot of work.

Mom Gafford and I started packing things up shortly after 5, when two more customers came, both buying several items. The grand finale of the sale was certainly when my neighbor from across the street backed her son's pimped-out Escalade into the street, hitting the car of one of those customers. I was honored to have a police car visit my driveway for the second time in a month. (see post from May 31).

No comments: