Monday, November 05, 2012

Happy Halloween!


 Many weeks ago I asked Addison what she wanted to be for Halloween.  She replied "A princess".  When asked what kind of princess, she always answered "A Minnie Mouse princess."  Easy enough, we happened to already have a Minnie Mouse costume!

They had advertised that kids could come trick-or-treat in the afternoon at Town Hall, the police station, and the fire station, so we met up with Addison's friend Max for a little early trick-or-treating.  It was a good thing we did, because it turned out that would be the only trick-or-treating for Addison that day.







 Afterwards, I decided to swing by Kroger for a few groceries on our way home.  Addison had come down with a nasty cold the night before and apparently all the mucous wasn't setting so well and she proceeded to throw up all over the floor right in front of the deli... and some in my purse...and my wallet...phone...shoes.  Yeah, it wasn't pretty.  Bless her heart, the lady from the deli came and cleaned it up with such a great attitude. 

So this is how we spent most of the rest of the day...

The next day Addison was trying to burp and I told her to stop or she may throw up.  She told me that if she did "the lady will come to our house and put blue stuff on it and sweep it up with her sweeper sweeper."  No Addison, I'm the lady and I don't have any blue stuff.  :-)


Minnie Mouse pumpkin

Mickey Mouse pumpkin





No comments: