Sunday, October 05, 2008

I'm it!

I was tagged by Jessica the other day on the latest blog meme. (I don't even know what a blog meme is!) Here goes:

Meme Rules: Each player answers the question themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 years ago (1998):
1. I was 20 years old.
2. I was a junior elementary education major at Indiana Wesleyan University.
3. I was Secretary in the IWU Chorale.
4. I roomed with Kristen, my cousin (and my husband's ex-girlfriend:-). We lived in a little house on the edge of campus.
5. I left a message on my friend Kayla's answering machine and accidentally ended with "amen" instead of "goodbye". We had a good laugh.

5 things on today’s “to do” list:
1. Go grocery shopping.
2. Return DVD to Redbox.
3. Sand and spackle the master bedroom walls.
4. Write this blog.
5. Make dinner.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Anything with peanut butter
2. Chips and dip/chips and queso
3. Dark chocolate
4. Cashews
5. Dad's homemade brownies with vanilla ice cream on top

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Tithe
2. Pay off our house and all renovations
3. Replace both vehicles (buy David the Dodge Viper he's always wanted...)
4. Help our friends Dan and Angie and Bryan and Emily who are adopting children.
5. Save for the future.

5 places I have lived:
1. Cottage Grove, MN
2. Woodbury, MN
3. Shelby Twp., MI
4. Marion, IN
5. Sturgis, MI

5 jobs I have had:
1. Third Grade Teacher
2. Fourth Grade Teacher
3. Interim Day Care Director
4. Preschool Teacher
5. First Grade Teacher

Now, I’m supposed to tag 5 others:
1. Emily Mueller
2. Laurel Sprang
3. Dorreen Torres
4. Donna Hall
5. Joelle Mabey

No comments: