Friday, August 12, 2011

There's more than just corn in Indiana...

 I'd heard that the Gas City petting zoo existed, but had never been there myself. If you were familiar with the Gas City/Jonesboro area of Indiana, you might understand why I didn't have very high expectations.  Don't misunderstand, I have nothing against those communities, (after all, my husband is a product of them!) but they're small, very rural towns in the middle of nowhere! I always had the impression there was "nothing" to do there and one had to drive to Muncie, Kokomo, or Indianapolis to find anything "fun".  However, Addison's really into farm animals lately, so we thought it might be a nice little outing while we were visiting Grandma and Grandpa Gafford. I must say, I was surprised and impressed with what we found. I had no idea the variety of animals we would encounter and you can't beat the price! (FREE plus a vending machine of food for the animals at a whopping quarter per bag). Addison had the time of her life and as always appeared to be fearless around each and every animal.









1 comment:

angie leverence said...

That is cool. I saw that she posted a comment asking if she could help. You gotta love old friends, and facebook. It's amazing how often you receive blessings from both! :)